core 0x21 testing page
- MD5 (FahCore_21) = 5f2faffa3f632f1b6e8181de5d4454a4
- MD5 (FahCore_21_32_amd.exe) = 4a4d1323c6e3520f9f4ed702e536fd5a
- MD5 (FahCore_21_32_nvidia.exe) = 36b22ab4d4a4a68157780125e59eb86d
- MD5 (FahCore_21_64_amd.exe) = 1520880876a17ffddb879b19216ad61a
- MD5 (FahCore_21_64_nvidia.exe) = 325a91281e0cfdafa24a757195239143
(If something goes wrong, just delete that file and the current release version of the core will be retrieved from the FAH servers.)
Please configure your
config.xml to include use
Do not use any other project keys besides
When done, just delete the copies of
FahCore_21 you overwrote and the client will re-download the current release version of the core. Please delete this core version before switching back to other non-test WUs!
NOTE: These WUs are very short (under 5 min/WU) and are worth zero points to discourage others from trying to use them.
Make the core executable with
chmod a+x FahCore_21 if it isn't already.
Before you start, make sure to stop your client. You will want to finish or terminate any WUs you are working on. Please remove (or rename) your
work/ directory before proceeding.
Replace your existing copies of
FahCore_21 with this binary. For example, if you have an existing copy of
replace it with this version.
The paths will look something like