Our lab is a core member of the Folding@home Consortium, a research network of 11 laboratories around the world that use Folding@home to study the molecular mechanisms underlying cancer and other diseases and identify new routes toward therapies. Together, we are aiming to recruit one million volunteers donating compute cycles to help us!
Please join us, especially if you have a GPU: Folding@home can harness the power of your GPU.
It costs nothing (other than your electrical bill) and provides a way to donate your idle computer cycles to biomedical research.
Other useful links:
- Learn about the Folding@home "One in a Million" campaign
- Read about how we use Folding@home to study molecular mechanisms of cancer
- See how far we've come according to current Folding@home statistics
- Learn more about the project via the Folding@home main page
- Read the over 130 scientific papers that have come from the Folding@home project