We are always looking for talented individuals to work with us.
Are you someone with a life/physical sciences degree eager to help design new therapeutics for cancer and other diseases using robots and cutting-edge computing technology? Looking to do something amazing before heading to graduate school or industry? Enthusiastic about working alongside scientists that integrate computation and experiment to push the boundaries of rational drug design? Then come join us!
The Chodera lab is looking to hire a talented technician to help us maximize our ability to make the most of the unique technological resources at our disposal.
We're looking for someone with:
- life or physical sciences BS/BA degree
- strong organizational skills
- most importantly, an unbounded enthusiasm for SCIENCE!
And one or more of the following:
- biological wetlab experience
- eagerness to learn about (or previous experience with) laboratory robotics and automation
- coding skills (especially Python) a huge plus
In the Chodera lab, you will:
- work in the basic science arm of a world-class cancer research institute
- work alongside amazing postdoc and graduate students that integrate computation and experiment
- become an integral part of several projects that push the boundaries of rational drug design
- learn the ins and outs of our whole-wetlab automation system
- help develop new robotic protocols
- run assays and coordinate with instrument vendors for service
- help organize wet and dry labs to keep everything running smoothly
- delve into data analysis and lab infrastructure with Python
- help blog about exciting science going on in the lab
Official application link: http://careers.mskcc.org/job/5331414/research-technician-computational-biology-new-york-ny/
Please send inquiries to email@example.com
We are actively seeking a talented new postdoc, subject to confirmed budget availability.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries and applications.